Since 2014, Wyomissing Area Education Foundation (WAEF) has recognized an alumnus or alumnae of the Wyomissing Area School District who has made great achievements and has loyally served the community.
The district includes West Reading High School and Wyomissing High School, currently named Wyomissing Area High School.
Qualified award candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A graduate of the Wyomissing Area School District (or West Reading High School, prior to the merger of the West Reading and Wyomissing school systems)
- A person generally recognized as someone with strong moral and ethical character.
- Someone who has demonstrated one or more of the following:
- Outstanding professional success
- A record of involvement and support of activities within the WASD schools
- A commitment to education, students and/or youth
- A history of generously donating his/her time, talents or treasures to social programs, not-for-profit organizations and/or community activities.
- A history of involvement with not-for-profit organizations.
If you require additional information.
Phone: 610-374-0739 ext. 1171